Our Service To You
Our online rural recruitment portal for businesses is now live! Register your vacancy with us online and we will be in touch to confirm this has been received.
In the meantime, visit our Featured Candidates page to see just a handful of those qualified workers looking for their next opportunity.
Rural Enterprises offers a dedicated rural employment service and has been doing so for over 60 years.
Over this time, we have developed strong relationships with many farmers and seasonal farm workers. Our comprehensive database and years of recruitment experience enables us to effectively recruit the right staff for you.
We source Australian and International applicants for rural employment opportunities and advertise across Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom including Ireland utilising farming publications to find suitable candidates.
If you would like us to source a suitable staff member for your team, we will ask you to complete our online form to register your details with us and we will then get in touch with you. Our Terms & Conditions will be emailed to you for your review and acceptance.
We require all our candidates to submit:
- Application Form
- Up to date resume (which we do not alter)
- Copy of applicable licences
- Visa if applicable
- Three contactable references
We confirm the details our applicants provide us by contacting their references to verify their work and performance history. This also allows us to clarify any queries we may have and validate our assessment ensuring we select the most suitably qualified person for the job.
We are registered with the immigration department to check the status or entitlements of visa holders applying for work here in Australia. This allows us to see their work, study and licence eligibility so you can be assured anyone we recruit for you has the appropriate work rights for Australia. Please click here for more details.
Why Choose Us
Rural Enterprises is very much a family business and focused on more than just filling vacancies. Both Stuart and Emma have worked in rural settings and experienced working holidays. "We have a passion for agricultural and rural business, enjoy hearing people's stories and forming relationships with those who cross our path."
- Our team has a combined 30 years recruitment experience, extensive hands on agricultural experience and local knowledge giving us a unique perspective and in-depth knowledge of the industry
- Rural Enterprises specialises in agricultural recruitment - we know what we are talking about, understand the trends in the industry and really understand the challenges our clients face
- We are local to Western Australia and have connections throughout Australia and New Zealand - we know the market therefore we can offer relevant advice and guidance
- We adopt a consultative approach to understand our client's needs and challenges; we think outside the box to provide you with alternative solutions depending on the market conditions
- We receive referrals - visit our new Testimonials section on our website so you can hear about our client's experience with us
- We offer a Replacement Policy - while this doesn't occur often, we will replace the candidate if you deem them unsuitable (within the first three months for permanent and first four weeks for seasonal)
- Communication is key - we will keep in touch with you throughout recruitment process and even after a candidate has been placed with you
Rest assured, Rural Enterprises Australia are not your typical recruitment agency and are determined to provide a great service at competitive rates.
For further information or just to have a chat, please do not hesitate to contact us.