WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE A $500 VISA GIFT CARD?! READ ON...
Our company will give out rewards to every referrer! If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position with one of Rural Enterprises’ clients, feel free to refer them.
If we end up placing your referral, you are eligible for a $500 Visa Gift Card!
- The referred person (Candidate) must be hired as a permanent full time or part time employee (ie, not a temporary or casual employee)
- The Candidate must exceed 3 months in their permanent role
- The Candidate must not have applied to Rural Enterprises for at least 12 months
- Unlike other referral schemes out there, your referral does not need to be referred and placed within a certain time frame!
- There are no limits to the number of referrals an individual can make
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- A referral can be made via email or verbally.
- The Candidate must be notified and have consented to their details being submitted to Rural Enterprises for this scheme before the date of the referral. The referrer will indemnify Rural Enterprises for any loss or claim arising out of the referrer's failure to procure such consent (subject to the Privacy Act).
- It is the referrer’s responsibility to ascertain whether the Candidate has engaged services with or has been placed by Rural Enterprises before submitting the Candidate.
- It is the referrer's responsibility to contact their Rural Enterprises consultant in order to claim their referral gift.
- In the event that Rural Enterprises is, for any reason, unable to procure the indicated gift, we reserve the right to substitute a gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
- Candidates can only be referred to Rural Enterprises once. If two or more employees refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive their referral reward.
- No replacements or alternatives will be provided if the award is lost or stolen. No monetary alternative is available.
- We may change our referral bonus program over time to add more interesting incentives. We also reserve the right to abolish certain rewards if they prove ineffective or inefficient. We’ll communicate any change clearly and timely. Employees who referred candidates before a reward was abolished will still receive the appropriate reward.
- Rural Enterprises accepts no liability in respect of any tax implications that may arise from this reward.
- Rural Enterprises accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize for reasons beyond its control.
- Rural Enterprises makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize. To the extent permitted by law, Rural Enterprises is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with entry into the scheme or acceptance of the prize.
- Rural Enterprises decision is final.
Respecting your privacy as well as the Candidate's is a priority for us. By accepting our terms and conditions, you represent that you have the authority to disclose the personal details of the Candidate. Without this authority, you acknowledge that you are ineligible to participate in Rural Enterprises' referral scheme.