Rural Enterprises Australia has been providing rural recruitment services for over 60 years forging strong relationships with farmers and farm workers alike. In February 2013, Rural Enterprises Australia was purchased by husband and wife team, Emma and Stuart Willis. They have both travelled and know how wonderful it is to find work and travel at the same time. It provides great opportunities to see parts of the country you would not normally visit as a tourist as well as forming friendships with other travellers and locals.
Contact Rural Enterprises Australia to have a chat about how we can assist you with your agricultural staffing needs or your desire to find permanent or seasonal work on some of Australia's valued farms. You can connect with us on Twitter, Instagram, Linked In and Facebook.
Why Choose Rural Enterprises Australia?
Our team's combined experience in recruitment, working rurally and with working holiday visas means we understand the process inside out to provide you with advice and assistance to finding the work you want. Visit the Testimonials section and you will feel reassured you are in capable hands!
- We have been operating for over 58 years and have a large and loyal client base of farmers and contractors
- We are an owner-operator business – our priority is to provide you with the best job match and customer service possible
- We will take the time to understand your skills and actively promote you to the right job opportunity. We can also work with you to market your skills, knowledge and experience to potential employers
- We have a range of job prospects you wouldn’t otherwise have access to who may be able to offer you a great opportunity
- It will save you time - you only need to apply once and will have access to many opportunities
- We can offer salary advice and help you get what you’re really worth
- We can offer you an insight to the farm, the job, the interview process, the farm culture / environment and more
- It will reduce the number of times your referees are contacted
- You can maintain your confidentiality until you give permission to release them
- We continually receive referrals from both candidates and clients - visit our testimonials to see what others have to say
- We will keep in touch with you once you have been placed – we won’t disappear once you start work
- We ENJOY what we do, we strive to do a great job and we have fun. This allows us to get to know employers and employees at a deeper level - it's just as important placing you in the right environment as it is a skills match
- And best of all, it’s a FREE service!
Rural Enterprises is very much a family business and focused on more than just filling vacancies. Both Stuart and Emma have worked in rural settings and experienced working holidays. We have a passion for agricultural and rural business, enjoy hearing people's stories and forming relationships with those who cross our path.
- Our team has a combined 30 years recruitment experience, extensive hands on agricultural experience and local knowledge giving us a unique perspective and in-depth knowledge of the industry
- Rural Enterprises specialises in agricultural recruitment - we know what we are talking about, understand the trends in the industry and really understand the challenges our clients face
- We are local to Western Australia and have connections throughout Australia and New Zealand - we know the market therefore we can offer relevant advice and guidance
- We adopt a consultative approach to understand our client's needs and challenges; we think outside the box to provide you with alternative solutions depending on the market conditions
- We receive referrals - visit our new Testimonials section on our website so you can hear about our client's experience with us
- We offer a Replacement Policy - while this doesn't occur often, we will replace the candidate if you deem them unsuitable (within the first three months for permanent and first four weeks for seasonal)
- Communication is key - we will keep in touch with you throughout recruitment process and even after a candidate has been placed with you
Rest assured, Rural Enterprises Australia are not your typical recruitment agency and are determined to provide a great service at competitive rates.
Visit Our Team to get to know who will be looking after your recruitment needs!
If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks for stopping by.
Emma and Stuart Willis