Returning Home? What to do when leaving Australia

Did you work as a General Farm Hand, or perhaps a Manager, or as a Heavy Machine Operator? Whatever farming job you held in Australia, you would have earned Super Contributions while you worked here. After you have left Australia, you can claim your Super Contributions if you were on an eligible temporary-resident visa, if you had super contributions paid whilst in Australia, or if your working visa has expired or been cancelled. Visit the Australian Taxation Office for more information. 

You have other rights and responsibilities upon ceasing work in Australia and returning to your home country. Make sure you fulfil your legal responsibilities and take what you are entitled to.